Sunday, October 4, 2009

Not in the mood.

peekaboo!
hello whats up everyone? miss me? I know you do.

so i haven't posted anything for 2 days (the current obsession thing is made by Safira Arum haha i told her to post something on my blog-____-) because I'm really really not in the mood to post something on my blog, really.

mm and u guys have to know something, TOMORROW'S SCHOOL!!!!!!! hhh i hate so much, i just wished that BINUS will be bombed by Noordin M Top's friend or the place will be flooded because we just had a heavy rain wkwk well i know those thing wouldn't really happen but i wish it would ;)

and yeah I'm really not in the mood for posting a loooooooong post and tomorrow's school so i gotta sleep (suckish) and maybe tomorrow i'll post something about the 2 days. so, catch ya later. byebye

ive got you
miyuki.

0 comments: