Thursday, October 1, 2009

Late Posts

Peekaboo!
Sorry Everyone I haven't post anything for a few days because I just got my laptop back from my mom because her friend borrowed it and brought it to "Kalimantan" for something that i didn't know exactly (WTF?!) and I cant use my blackberry because it wont work on blogger.com or something.

So, this is what I did on the three days I skipped:

September 29, 2009
On that day I went to Sency with my bitches; Tiara Salvabilla Melvin (@tsalvabilla) and Diandra Devita (@diandradvt) so first me and Tiara ate Sour Sally and I ordered; Pinklicious with longans, pink mochi and nata de coco on top :D.
Then we bought ______ haha wew sounds like good girls gone bad. and then we find places to use that thing but we couldn't found a perfect place so we ended up in XKTV actually we didn't like that place because it's too expensive (200.000 for an hour. WTF?!) mm but it's worth laah because there we can do our first * privately.
After that we ate at Hoka Hoka Bento and then Tiara tried a contact lens but she didn't buy it because she's forced to go home by Mbak Atun (her evil maid wkwk)
So Tiara went home and then I bought Tutti Frutti Yogurt and it's so freakin yummy and it's fun because we do the thing DIY-ly and I mixed all of the yogurt flavor and take maaaany longans hihi after that I went home and Diandra is still with her mom.

September 30, 2009
On that I went to Safira Arum's (@safira1arum) House.
There, I took pictures with my lomo fisheye and put Safira's Colorsplash's Color gels and it's freakin fun to do experiment with it. We also took pictures with Safira's Colorsplash which is veryvery cool and also with my Cybershot camera.
After enough taking pictures, we went to Fujifilm Radio Dalam to print the photos from our lomo. we waited there for like 1 hour and here's the result from my fisheye;


results from Safira's Colorsplash;

cool right? I know, I know hahah.

October 1, 2009
So yesterday I went to High/Scope with Safira (again, hahah). There, first I met Carissa and Nabila for only like a few minutes then they went to photo copy center or smthn. Then we went to a place that connect Building 1 and Building 2 (I don't know the name wkwk) and there I met Kanya, Kara, Bila, Ulla, Goldie, Kelsey, Danna, and Tiara we took some pictures with as usual, my fisheye and my cybershot. and here's the result:


After that, me, Tiara, and Atheera (@atheeraa) went to pim. There, we went to heavenly blush and talk about gossips, wiii. Then I went home because I feel dizzy because of brain freeze, errrrgh and Atheera went to Tiara's House. But before I went home I went to Fujifilm Radio Dalam again to print those picture above hihi and now I'm started to feel Addicted with my fisheye.

Mm that's all everyone, bye got to take a bath and I promise later I'll post the pictures from my cybershot ok?
So...............
I've got you
miyuki.

0 comments: