Monday, September 28, 2009

Lady Gaga is a hermiphrodite???!!!

peekaboo!

I heard the gossip from a website that Lady Gaga is a hermiphrodite......eww
well, incase if you dont know wht's hermiphrodite is, it it an animal or plant (including human i think) that has two reproductive organs like LADY GAGA or should i say bencong gaga mmm sounds weird.
here are some pictures that prooves:



Lady Gaga's responds;
"Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i goaround telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia,but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about itis that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big fucking deal."

yuck, talk about a major no-no........
-tiara

ive got you!
miyuki.


0 comments: